NOW Checking Accounts allow un-limited check writing privileges. When you maintain the daily minimum balance of $1,000.00 or more, you'll earn a base rate of interest. NOW Checking Accounts also include free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay.
|Minimum Opening Deposit
|Monthly Service Fee
||A service charge fee of $6.00 will be imposed one time per statement cycle if the balance in the account falls below $1,000.00 at any point during that statement cycle. If you maintain a balance of $1,000.00 or more there are no service fees on this account.
||Overdraft/NSF fees of $25.00 per item will be assessed to all types of checking accounts.
||Current Interest Rate*
|$1000.00 or more
* All interest rates and annual percentage yields (APY) indicated are accurate for
only and are subject to change without notice.
|Additional Features and Benefits
|Secure Online Access
- 24/7 account access
- View balances and statements
- Transfer funds
- Receive balance alerts
- Manage all of your finances
|Online Money Management Tools
- Online Bill Pay
- Financial Tracking
|Visa Check Card
- Make purchases at locations worldwide and online
- Use any ATM to get cash when you need it
- Only individuals, non-profit organizations, public units and sole proprietorships are eligible to own this type of account.
- The interest rate and annual percentage yield you will obtain on this account may change at any time. Interest begins to accrue the day you deposit non cash items (for example, checks). Interest will be compounded every month and credited to your account on the last day of the statement cycle.
- You must maintain a minimum balance of $1,000.00 in this account each day to obtain the disclosed annual percentage yield.
- We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
- Any services fees or overdraft fees applied to this account may reduce earnings on the account.
- If you close your account before interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest.