Visa Check Card
Using your Bank of Hindman Visa Check Card is more convenient than writing a check and safer than carrying cash. It’s accepted at millions of merchant locations worldwide, and since purchases are automatically deducted from your checking account, there’s no interest to pay! Your Visa Check Card even doubles as an ATM card!
- With Zero Liability, you are protected from unauthorized charges. Any funds taken from your account due to fraudulent use will be returned to you.
- Using a Check Card instead of writing a check means that personal information like your address, phone number, and driver’s license number stay confidential.
- Carrying a Check Card is safer than carrying cash.
- For your security, there is a limit of $400.00 per day for ATM transactions and $500.00 per day for VISA debit card transactions. If you need to make special purchases you can contact us and we will temporarily increase your limit for your convenience.
- The Bank of Hindman VISA Check Card is accepted at millions of merchant locations. Use your card to purchase groceries, gas, lunch, clothes or anything you want while shopping around town or on vacation. You can also use your Check Card for purchases over the phone or online.
- Set up automatic weekly, monthly, or quarterly payments from merchants who accept VISA.
- At restaurants and other merchants, simply present your card to the merchant, sign your receipt and go.
- At grocery stores, gas stations, and when given the option, select “Credit” on the keypad and sign your receipt. The transaction is still treated as a debit transaction and will be deducted from your checking account.
- All transactions are detailed on your monthly checking account statement and can be viewed online to make record keeping easy.
- The provisions of your agreement with us relating only to Visa transactions are not applicable to non-Visa transactions. For example, the additional limits on liability (sometimes referred to as Visa's Zero-Liability program) and the streamlined error resolution procedures offered on Visa debit card transactions are not applicable to transactions processed on a PIN-Debit Network.
- Visa rules generally define 'PIN-Debit Network' as a non-Visa debit network that typically authenticates transactions by use of a personal identification number (PIN) but that is not generally known for having a card program.