Online Banking Bill Pay
Now you can pay your bills online...FREE!
Your daily routine puts enough demands on your life. Keeping track of your finances shouldn't be one of them. Now, you can manage your financial life—with real convenience—thanks to online Bill Pay from the Bank of Hindman.
Online bill pay is not only easy on you, but it’s easy on the environment too. Did you know we would save 16.5 million trees every year if we simply paid and viewed our bills online? Eliminating paper bills, checks, envelopes, etc. may seem like a small change, but makes a huge impact. In fact, did you know if 2% of households (2.2 Million) started using e-Bills, e-Statements and online bill pay, the environmental impact would:
- Save 15,093,962 pounds of paper
- Save 181,128 trees
- Avoid the production of 390,080,292 pounds of greenhouse gasses, the equivalent of:
- The emissions avoided by not driving 386,176,952 miles and not consuming 20 millions gallons of gasoline
- Taking 32,575 cars off the road
- Preserving 1,240 acres of forest from deforestation
And talk about easy on you! With our convenient online bill pay you can:
- Pay and view your bills any time of day, on any day of the week, from anywhere in the world for FREE!
- Schedule one-time, future or recurring bill payments.
- View your payment history on your account!
Online Bill Pay is not only easy, it’s safe! Your account information is protected with the most advanced encryption security available. And there’s no software to install on your computer. So you can pay bills at home, on the road...or wherever you have access to the Internet.